By Matthias Noback
ABOUT THE BOOK
I've written A yr With Symfony for you, a developer who will paintings with Symfony2 for greater than a month (and most likely greater than a year). you could have begun interpreting your method in the course of the professional documentation ("The Book"), the cookbook, a few blogs, or a web educational. you recognize now how you can create a Symfony2 software, with routing, controllers, entities or records, Twig templates and perhaps a few unit checks. yet after those simple steps, a few issues will bring up about...
- The reusability of your code - How for those who constitution your code to make it reusable in a destiny undertaking? or perhaps within the similar undertaking, yet with a unique view or in a console command?
- the standard of the inner API you've knowingly or unknowingly created - What are you able to do to make sure that your workforce individuals will comprehend your code, and may use it within the approach it used to be intended for use? how are you going to make your code versatile adequate for use in events reminiscent of the only you wrote it for?
- the extent of defense of your program - Symfony2 and Doctrine appear to immediately make you invulnerable for famous assaults in your internet software, like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection assaults. yet are you able to thoroughly depend upon the framework? And what steps in case you take to mend a number of the final issues?
- the internal workings of Symfony2 - in case you take one step farther from growing simply controllers and perspectives, you'll soon want to know extra concerning the HttpKernel that is the guts of a Symfony2 program. How does it comprehend what controller might be used, and which template? and the way are you able to override any selection that's made whereas dealing with a request?
To get a greater notion in regards to the e-book, seriously look into the desk of contents below), or obtain a pattern of the booklet above.
A revealed variation of this ebook is on the market through Lulu.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthias Noback @matthiasnoback
My identify is Matthias Noback. i'm a personal home page, Symfony2, item orientated programming, test-driven improvement enthousiast, dwelling in Zeist with my female friend and son, who's jealous of me considering that i'll examine a monitor all day.
In past years I've labored as software program developer with a unique awareness to inner caliber insurance. Now I'm a contract developer, advisor and writer.
I usually post approximately many of the extra complex Symfony2-related subject matters on my weblog php-and-symfony.matthiasnoback.nl.
By Julio Sanchez
During the improvement of an engineered product, builders usually have to create an embedded system―a prototype―that demonstrates the operation/function of the gadget and proves its viability. delivering useful instruments for the improvement and prototyping levels, Embedded platforms Circuits and Programming offers an instructional on microcontroller programming and the fundamentals of embedded layout.
The publication specializes in numerous improvement instruments and resources:
- Standard and off-the-shelf elements, akin to input/output units, built-in circuits, cars, and programmable microcontrollers
- The implementation of circuit prototypes through breadboards, the in-house fabrication of test-time published circuit forums (PCBs), and the finalization through the synthetic board
- Electronic layout courses and software program utilities for growing PCBs
- Sample circuits that may be used as a part of the exact embedded system
- The choice and programming of microcontrollers within the circuit
For these operating in electric, digital, laptop, and software program engineering, this hands-on consultant is helping you effectively increase structures and forums that comprise electronic and analog elements and controls. The textual content comprises easy-to-follow pattern circuits and their corresponding courses, allowing you to exploit them on your personal paintings. For severe circuits, the authors offer verified PCB records. software program, code, and different fabrics can be found at www.crcpress.com.
By Shawn Welch
There's “an app for that,” yet each app starts off as an idea. rules can come from anyone—designers or builders, advertising managers or CEOs—and this booklet is set bringing these rules to existence.
iOS is a notable platform, either from a know-how point of view and as a natural company chance. With over 10 billion apps downloaded during the iTunes App shop, and over 50 million new iOS units anticipated to send in 2011, no different platform places enormous enterprise and person builders on a degree enjoying box like iOS does. remember the fact that, when you've got an idea for an app, now could be the time to make it happen.
Whether you’re a dressmaker or a developer, this booklet may also help you:
- Create uncomplicated person interface elements
- Understand navigation metaphors and practices
- Design for a number of devices
- Customize process UI elements
- Incorporate system-provided and customized animations
- Use contact- and motion-based gestures
- Create UIViews and UIViewControllers utilizing middle Graphics
- Avoid rejection via the iTunes App shop
By Herbert Schildt
The so much complete C# source Available
With its aid for Language-Integrated question (LINQ), C# 3.0 has revolutionized C# programming, and bestselling writer Herb Schildt has up to date and extended his vintage programming connection with disguise it. utilizing rigorously crafted motives, insider counsel, and countless numbers of examples, this publication provides in-depth assurance of all features of C#, together with its key words, syntax, and center libraries. after all, information at the new C# 3.0 positive factors, reminiscent of LINQ, lambda expressions, implicitly typed variables, and nameless forms are included.
Essential for each C# programmer, this finished advisor is written within the transparent, crisp, uncompromising variety that has made Herb the alternative of hundreds of thousands around the globe. no matter if you're a amateur programmer or a professional seasoned, the solutions to your whole C# questions are available during this definitive resource.
Data varieties and operators
Classes and objects
Constructors, destructors, and methods
Interfaces, arrays, enumerations, and structures
Method and operator overloading
Inheritance and digital methods
Reflection and runtime sort ID
Exception dealing with
Delegates, houses, occasions, and indexers
LINQ (Language-Integrated Query)
Implicitly typed variables
I/O, networking, and collections
The preprocessor and lots more and plenty, a lot more
Until lately, many folks suggestion huge information used to be a passing fad. "Data technology" used to be an enigmatic time period. this present day, vast information is taken heavily, and knowledge technological know-how is taken into account downright attractive. With this anthology of stories from award-winning journalist Mike Barlow, you’ll relish how info technology is essentially changing our global, for higher and for worse.
Barlow paints an image of the rising info house in wide strokes. From new thoughts and instruments to using facts for social solid, you’ll learn the way a ways info technology reaches.
With this anthology, you’ll research how:
- Analysts can now get effects from their information queries in close to actual time
- Indie brands are blurring the traces among and software
- Companies try and stability their wish for swift innovation with the necessity to tighten info security
- Advanced analytics and reasonably cheap sensors are reworking gear upkeep from a value heart to a revenue center
- CIOs have steadily developed from order takers to company innovators
- New analytics instruments permit companies transcend info research and directly to decision-making
Mike Barlow is an award-winning journalist, writer, and communications technique advisor. given that launching his personal enterprise, Cumulus companions, he has represented significant agencies in a few industries.
By Jon Raasch, Graham Murray, Vadim Ogievetsky
All of the main suggestions and instruments are defined during this full-color, step by step consultant. The spouse web site comprises all pattern codes used to generate the visualizations within the booklet, information units, and hyperlinks to the libraries and different assets covered.
- Discover specified, step by step instructions for construction particular different types of info visualizations during this full-color guide
- Find compelling tales in complicated information, and create awesome visualizations cost-effectively
By Michael T. Goodrich
Michael Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia, authors of the profitable, information constructions and Algorithms in Java, 2/e, have written set of rules Engineering, a textual content designed to supply a complete creation to the layout, implementation and research of desktop algorithms and information buildings from a contemporary viewpoint. This booklet bargains theoretical research thoughts in addition to algorithmic layout styles and experimental equipment for the engineering of algorithms.
marketplace: laptop Scientists; Programmers.
By Willie Wheeler, Joshua White
Spring in Practice indicates you the way to take on the demanding situations you face in the event you construct Spring-based purposes. The publication empowers software program builders to unravel concrete company difficulties through mapping application-level concerns to Spring-centric recommendations. It diverges from different cookbooks since it provides the historical past you want to comprehend the area during which an answer applies sooner than it bargains the explicit steps to resolve the problem.
About this Book
Spring in Practice covers sixty six Spring improvement recommendations and the sensible concerns you'll stumble upon whilst utilizing them. The e-book begins with 3 rigorously crafted introductory chapters to get you on top of things at the basics. after which, the center of the ebook takes you step by step during the vital, sensible ideas you are going to use it doesn't matter what form of program you're development. You'll hone your Spring abilities with examples on person money owed, defense, NoSQL facts shops, and alertness integration. alongside the way in which, you'll discover Spring-based methods to domain-specific demanding situations like CRM, configuration administration, and location reliability.
• Covers Spring 3
• winning results with integration testing
• Dozens of internet app ideas utilizing Spring MVC
• useful examples and real-world context
• tips to paintings successfully with data
Each process highlights anything new or fascinating approximately Spring and specializes in that idea intimately. This booklet assumes you've an outstanding starting place in Java and Java EE. previous publicity to Spring Framework is useful yet no longer required.
Purchase of the print e-book contains a loose book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
About the Authors
Willie Wheeler is a relevant purposes Engineer with sixteen years of expertise in Java/Java EE and Spring Framework. Joshua White is a recommendations Architect within the monetary and well-being companies industries. He has labored with Spring Framework because its inception in 2002.
Table of Contents
Introducing Spring: the dependency injection box information endurance, ORM, and transactions development internet purposes with Spring net MVC uncomplicated net kinds improving Spring MVC purposes with internet circulate Authenticating clients Authorizing consumer requests speaking with clients and buyers making a rich-text remark engine Integration checking out development a configuration administration database development an article-delivery engine firm integration making a Spring-based "site-up" framework
By Greg Milette, Adam Stroud
Learn to construct human-interactive Android apps, beginning with machine sensors
This booklet indicates Android builders the best way to take advantage of the wealthy set of equipment sensors—locational, actual (temperature, strain, gentle, acceleration, etc.), cameras, microphones, and speech recognition—in order to construct absolutely human-interactive Android functions. even if supplying hands-free instructions or checking your blood strain, Professional Android Sensor Programming indicates how you can flip hazard into reality.
The authors supply strategies that bridge the distance among having access to sensors and placing them to significant use in real-world occasions. They not just assist you to use the sensor comparable APIs successfully, in addition they describe the way to use assisting Android OS parts to construct whole structures. alongside the best way, they supply ideas to difficulties that more often than not ensue while utilizing Android's sensors, with validated, real-world examples. eventually, this useful source offers in-depth, runnable code examples so you might then adapt in your personal applications.
- Shows skilled Android builders easy methods to make the most the wealthy set of Android phone sensors to construct human-interactive Android apps
- Explores Android locational and actual sensors (including temperature, strain, mild, acceleration, etc.), in addition to cameras, microphones, and speech recognition
- Helps programmers use the Android sensor APIs, use Android OS parts to construct whole platforms, and remedy universal problems
- Includes distinctive, sensible code so that you can adapt and use in your personal applications
- Shows you ways to effectively enforce real-world recommendations utilizing each one classification of sensors for deciding upon place, analyzing actual sensors, dealing with photos and audio, and spotting and performing on speech
Learn tips to write courses for this attention-grabbing point of cellular app improvement with Professional Android Sensor Programming.
- Get up to the mark with the recent positive factors of speedy 2 via following the exhaustive examples during this book
- Specialize in constructing actual iOS apps, and 2nd and 3D videogames utilizing rapid and Cocoapods
- Learn how one can construct server API apps to feed your iOS purchaser apps
Swift is not any longer the unripe language it used to be whilst introduced via Apple at WWDC14, now it is a robust and ready-for-production programming language that has empowered such a lot new published apps.
Swift is a effortless language with a gentle studying curve; it truly is secure, strong, and very flexible.
Swift 2 is extra strong than ever; it introduces new how one can clear up previous difficulties, extra powerful blunders dealing with, and a brand new programming paradigm that favours composition over inheritance.
Swift 2 via instance is a fast moving, useful advisor that can assist you how you can increase iOS apps utilizing speedy. in the course of the improvement of 7 assorted iOS apps and one server app, you will find out tips on how to use both the best function of the language or the suitable instrument to resolve a given problem.
We start via introducing you to the most recent gains of quick 2, extra kick-starting your app improvement trip via development a guessing video game app, by way of a reminiscence video game. It does not finish there, with a couple of extra apps in shop for you: a to-do checklist, a gorgeous climate app, video games: Flappy fast and dice Runner, and at last an ecommerce app to best every little thing off.
By the top of the booklet, possible construct well-designed apps, successfully use AutoLayout, improve videogames, and construct server apps.
What you'll learn
- Create a server in rapid to bring JSON information to an iOS app
- Take good thing about Cocoapods to take advantage of third-party libraries
- Use a fresh and potent structure to diminish complexity and accelerate development
- Take good thing about the main worthy elements of the iOS SDK
- Build video games with SpriteKit and SceneKit
- Develop an app operating at the cloud to behave as an API server to your client's apps
About the Author
Giordano Scalzo is a developer with two decades of programming event, because the days of the ZXSpectrum.
He has labored in C++, Java, .Net, Ruby, Python, and in such a lot of different programming languages he has forgotten the names.
After years of backend improvement, over the last five years Giordano has built largely for iOS, freeing greater than 20 apps―apps that he wrote for consumers, company purposes, or on his own.
Currently, he's a contractor in London, where―through his corporation, potent Code Ltd, http://effectivecode.co.uk―he promises code for iOS, aiming at caliber and reliability.
In his spare time, while he isn't crafting unfashionable video game clones for iOS, he writes his recommendations at http://giordanoscalzo.com.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the realm of Swift
- Building a wager the quantity App
- A reminiscence online game in Swift
- A TodoList App in Swift
- A beautiful climate App
- Flappy Swift
- Polishing Flappy Swift
- Cube Runner
- Completing dice Runner
- ASAP – an E-commerce App in Swift
- ASAPServer, a Server in Swift